Eagle Street Pier
The premier destination for riverside dining in the city
City's best views of the illuminated Story Bridge
Direct access to Brisbane ferry services
A premier destination for riverside dining
Eagle Street Pier maintains a long-established position in the Brisbane market as the premier destination for riverside dining in the city.
With the city’s best views of the illuminated Story Bridge at night and surrounded by a high concentration of office towers and nearby hotels in the heart of the city, the precinct enjoys a strong corporate weekday trade while leveraging its picturesque views for restaurant dining by night.
Experience award winning eateries & local entertainment
Also offering strong connectivity to tourist and river ferry services, Free City Hopper and main City Cat terminal, the Pier is well known for its award-winning restaurants, casual dining and entertainment hotspots.
Dexus is and has always been the space for your best work
This means our shopping centres and precincts are safe for our valued retailers and shoppers. We continue to closely monitor and follow the advice from the Government and Health Departments. The health and wellbeing of our community is our priority, as we continue to create a safe and welcoming experience.
Market at a glance
- 401,350 resident population within the Main Trade Area. Forecast to grow to over 515,000 by 2031.
- 22 million tourists visited the Brisbane metropolitan area in the year ending September 2017, spending over $7.6 million.
- Over 120,000 persons work in the Brisbane City Centre.
- The visitor economy remained a key growth sector for Brisbane in 2018-19 with a record 9 million international and domestic visitors spending an all-time-high of $7.6 billion in the city.
- Target customer segments: CBD workers, Brisbane residents and tourists.
Source: Location IQ Report, February 2018 and Brisbane Marketing, Brisbane City Council.
- Over 5,700 sqm of prime CBD retail space.
- A destination for quality dining.
- Iconic riverside location.
- Connectivity to the CBD and transport.
- Parking located onsite.
Source: Dexus sales report, Dec 2019.
Pop-up retail spaces
Looking to launch a new product or showcase your brand to engaged customers? Eagle Street Pier provides up to 3 casual leasing sites to provide a platform to showcase your brand or activation. Opportunities include:
- Product demonstrations and displays
- Short term pop-up shops
- Large format media placement
- Filming and TVC locations
- Market research
- Brand takeover showcase
45 Eagle Street, Brisbane QLD
For leasing enquiries
For leasing enquiries