Strategically positioned opposite Woy Woy train station
Only centre of its size in the main trade area
Anchored by well performing Coles and Kmart
Over 50 specialty stores
Convenience and everyday shopping needs on the Peninsula
Deepwater Plaza is the only sub-regional centre of its size in the main trade area and strategically positioned opposite Woy Woy train station, on the Central Coast of NSW.
The Centre is a major part of the Woy Woy Town Centre and is easily accessible for shoppers with a multi-deck car park and easy access to and from the Central Coast Highway and the Sydney/ Newcastle motorway.
Shop at a variety of stores
Anchored by well performing majors Coles and Kmart, two mini-majors along with a popular Service NSW Centre and over 50 specialty retailers, Deepwater Plaza is positioned well as a convenience and everyday needs centre on the Peninsula.
Dexus is and has always been the space for your best work
This means our shopping centres and precincts are safe for our valued retailers and shoppers. We continue to closely monitor and follow the advice from the Government and Health Departments. The health and wellbeing of our community is our priority, as we continue to create a safe and welcoming experience.
Market at a glance
- $941 million in estimated retail sales across the Main Trade Area in 2019.
- Forecast to increase to $1.1 billion in retail sales by 2026.
- 66,790 residents estimated in the Main Trade Area by 2026, including 42,330 in the Primary Trade Area.
- $84,169 is the average household income in the Main Trade Area.
- Target customer segments include young families, couples without children and seniors.
- Tourist destination in key holiday periods.
Source: Location IQ Report, December 2019.
- Over 15,158 sqm of retail space.
- Home to Coles, Kmart, Best & Less, Service NSW and The Reject Shop.
- Over 50 specialty stores.
- Average $9,946 specialty sales per square metre.
- Located directly opposite Woy Woy train station and the town centre.
Source: Dexus sales report, December 2019.
Pop-up retail spaces
Looking to launch a new product or showcase your brand to engaged customers? Deepwater Plaza provides up to 10 casual leasing sites to provide a platform to showcase your brand or activation. Opportunities include:
- Product demonstrations and displays
- Short term pop-up shops
- Large format media placement
- Car Park signage
Railway St, Woy Woy, NSW
For leasing enquiries
For leasing enquiries