Strategically positioned opposite Woy Woy train station
Only centre of its size in the main trade area
Anchored by well performing Coles and Kmart
Over 50 specialty stores
Convenience and everyday shopping needs on the Peninsula
Deepwater Plaza is the only sub-regional centre of its size in the main trade area and strategically positioned opposite Woy Woy train station, on the Central Coast of NSW.
The Centre is a major part of the Woy Woy Town Centre and is easily accessible for shoppers with a multi-deck car park and easy access to and from the Central Coast Highway and the Sydney/ Newcastle motorway.
Shop at a variety of stores
Anchored by well performing majors Coles and Kmart, two mini-majors and over 50 specialty retailers, Deepwater Plaza is positioned well as a convenience and everyday needs centre on the Peninsula.
Dexus is and has always been the space for your best work
This means our shopping centres and precincts are safe for our valued retailers and shoppers. We continue to closely monitor and follow the advice from the Government and Health Departments. The health and wellbeing of our community is our priority, as we continue to create a safe and welcoming experience.
Market at a glance
- $913 million in estimated retail sales across the Main Trade Area in 2018.
- Forecast to increase to $1.1 billion in retail sales by 2026.
- 63,340 residents estimated in the Main Trade Area, including 39,580 in the Primary Trade Area.
- 65,190 residents estimated in the Main Trade Area by 2021, including 41,080 in the Primary Trade Area.
- $84,169 is the average household income in the Main Trade Area.
- Target customer segments include: young families, couples without children and seniors.
- Tourist destination in key holiday periods.
Source: Location IQ Report, February 2019.
- 2 Majors; Coles & Kmart
- Over 50 specialty stores
- Average $11,065 specialty sales per square metre
- 1,000 free car spaces
- Over 3.0 million people visitations a year
Pop-up retail spaces
Looking to launch a new product or showcase your brand to engaged customers? Deepwater Plaza provides up to 10 casual leasing sites to provide a platform to showcase your brand or activation. Opportunities include:
- Product demonstrations and displays
- Short term pop-up shops
- Large format media placement
- Car Park signage
Railway St, Woy Woy, NSW
For leasing enquiries
For leasing enquiries