Home to leading brands in the city
Strategically positioned between Murray and Hay street Malls
The destination for all things fashion, food and lifestyle
Located in the heart of Perth city
The premier retail destination in Western Australia
Carillon City is strategically positioned between Murray and Hay Street Malls.
Dexus has progressed the master planning of Carillon City receiving a Development Approval from the City of Perth that will reposition the centre into a vibrant retail, dining and entertainment destination in the heart of the Perth CBD.
The proposed development of Carillon City will deliver approximately 14,350 square metres of retail space that will span across four levels.
Enjoy a modern, connected retail and leisure experience
The transformation of Carillon City will deliver to the Perth CBD a modern, connected retail and leisure experience to further complement the investment that’s underway across the city centre.
Carillon City has proudly been part of the Perth retail landscape since 1970 and the proposed transformation will see the retail destination cement its position into the future.
The planned retail mix will showcase destinational and unique brands along with an array of quality casual dining experiences.
Included in the proposed offer is a new state-of-the-art movie cinema complex which will attract local CBD workers, Perth residents and tourists into the city centre.
Dexus is and has always been the space for your best work
This means our shopping centres and precincts are safe for our valued retailers and shoppers. We continue to closely monitor and follow the advice from the Government and Health Departments. The health and wellbeing of our community is our priority, as we continue to create a safe and welcoming experience.
Market at a glance
- 1.3 million Perth metropolitan residents.
- 84,000 Perth CBD workers across postcodes 6000 and 6003.
- Main visitation to Carillon City is in the 25-44 age bracket.
- $20,530 average per annum per capita spend for a CBD worker vs a benchmark of $15,430 for a Perth metro resident.
- On average a CBD worker visits the city 216 times a year and make 510 transactions per annum.
- CBD worker average annual spend per capita on Food Catering is $4,010 vs a Perth metro resident of $2,380.
- Apparel average annual spend per capita for a CBD worker is $1,570 vs a Perth metro resident of $1,020.
Source: Carillon City Quantium Report, January 2019. Estimates are pre COVID-19.
- 1.3 million Perth metropolitan residents
- 84,000 CBD workers
- 3,354sqm of prime CBD retail space.
- 30 stores.
207 Murray Street, Perth WA
For leasing enquiries
For leasing enquiries