Willows Shopping Centre, Townsville
Delivering convenience and a modern shopping destination, Willows is the only Shopping Centre in Townsville to house Big W, Target, Coles and Woolworths all under one roof.
The final stage of a $70 million development at Willows Shopping Centre opened in August 2017, with the centre showcasing a new, relaxed, modern lifestyle destination which includes Townsville’s only Harris Scarfe, a new expanded Cotton On which is surrounded by a range of new fashion stores including Surf Dive n Ski and Urbanwear.
The centre also boasts a fully complete car park with over 2,700 car spaces available including basement car parking. Plus an exciting mix of new local and national retail brands with 140 stores to choose from for your convenience.
A destination for families, Willows puts an emphasis on providing a friendly and relaxed experience for each and every customer.
Market at a glance
- $1.5 billion in estimated retail sales across the Main Trade Area in 2017.
- Forecast to increase to $2.2 billion retail sales by 2026.
- 106,510 residents estimated in the Main Trade Area, including 44,700 in the Primary Trade Area.
- 1.6% projected average annual population growth rate for the Main Trade Area from 2016 – 2021.
- $95,450 is the average household income in the Main Trade Area.
- Target customer segment: young families.
Source: Location IQ Report, February 2018.
- 40,040 sqm of retail space.
- 4 Majors; Coles, Woolworths, Target & Big W.
- 5 Mini Majors; Best & Less JB Hi-Fi, Priceline Pharmacy, Harris Scarfe & Daiso.
- Over 130 specialty stores.
- Average $7,577 specialty sales per square metre.
- Over 5.3 million people movements a year.
Source: Dexus sales report, February 2018.
Interested in Casual Leasing opportunities? Then get in touch with the PLATFORM team to find out how we can help you showcase your brand to our people.