Located on the corner of Lonsdale and Swanston Street, QV boasts the convenience of a full-line Woolworths, Big W, Dan Murphy's, Officeworks, Harvey Norman, Domayne and over 120 stores.
QV benefits from high population density, good access to public transport and immediate exposure to office, student, tourist and residential consumers.
Market at a glance
- Over 237,000 work in the City of Melbourne.
- Over 2.8 million people live within the Main Trade Area. Forecast to grow to over 3.8 million in 2031.
- Average age bracket of customers is 30-39 years old.
- QV’s customers are diverse, with 62% Australian born, and the majority of non-Australian born from Asia.
- Target customer segments include: Melbourne resident shoppers, CBD workers and CBD students.
Source: Location IQ Report, February 2018.
- Over 31,500 sqm of prime retail space.
- Woolworths, Big W, Harvey Norman, Officeworks and Dan Murphy’s.
- 120 specialty stores.
- Average $9,648 specialty sales per square metre.
- Next door to the State Library which attracts more than 2 million visitors annually.
- Less than 100 metres from RMIT, which has over 60,000 students enrolled.
- Easily accessible to all modes of public transport including the Melbourne Central train station located across the road, major bus routes and the CBD’s main tram route up Swanston Street.
Source: Dexus sales report, February 2018.
Interested in Casual Leasing opportunities? Then get in touch with the PLATFORM team to find out how we can help you showcase your brand to our people.