Gateway Sydney is a landmark dining precinct, located in the heart of Circular Quay. An $80 million major redevelopment has transformed the precinct into a bustling dining destination open seven days a week from early until late. The precinct opened in September 2016.
The precinct sits at the base of Gateway Tower totaling 42,000 square meters, as well as an underground car park accommodating 210 vehicles.
Gateway has a strong brand offering from key known retailers such as the Burger Project, Chat Thai, Gelato Messina and Din Tai Fung to name a few.
Located on the harbour’s edge with unrivalled transport connectivity to train, buses, ferries and imminently the light rail, this dining precinct is perfectly positioned to target a strong CBD population and tourists visiting the area.
Market at a glance
- Total retail expenditure by tourists in the Sydney LGA is currently estimated at around $2.9 billion, including $1.9 billion in food expenditure.
- This is projected to grow to $3.7 billion by 2026, at an average annual growth rate of 2.7%.
- Household incomes well above benchmarks – in excess of $163,000 per annum in the Main Trade Area.
- Target customer segments include: CBD workers, tourists and Sydney residents.
Source: Location IQ Report, February 2018.
- 3 levels of dining, cafes, restaurants, bars and a food court.
- Over 25 brands on show.
- Exposure to the Circular Quay precinct.
- Connected to local transport including trains, buses, ferries and the new light rail project.
Source: Dexus sales report, February 2018.
Interested in Casual Leasing opportunities? Then get in touch with the PLATFORM team to find out how we can help you showcase your brand to our people.