Galleria is located in an enviable position in the commercial and retail heart of Melbourne’s city.
A landmark CBD mixed use building with a history as rich as Melbourne itself, Galleria is positioned in an ideal catchment area for CBD employees and city residents.
Situated at the corner of Bourke, Elizabeth and Little Collins Street, Galleria is the CBD’s most convenient and prominent retail space comprising over 20 retail and service stores, providing excellent access to transportation, the CBD commercial and retail precincts and Bourke Street Mall.
Market at a glance
- Over 237,000 work in the City of Melbourne.
- Surrounded by affluent CBD workers.
- Exposure to the local resident and tourist market along Bourke and Elizabeth Streets.
Source: Location IQ Report, February 2018.
- Prime retail CBD space.
- Over 20 specialty stores.
- Focus on destinational retail, Flagship Kathmandu store, Peter Jackson and North Face.
- Strong food product mix centred on casual dining and convenience.
- Refurbished food court experience.
Source: Dexus sales report, February 2018.
Interested in Casual Leasing opportunities? Then get in touch with the PLATFORM team to find out how we can help you showcase your brand to our people.