Fortune cookie promotion
Terms and Conditions
Dexus Standard Competition Terms & Conditions
Dexus Place / Dexus Place Lunar New Year Giveaway
Terms and Conditions
1. These terms and conditions are for all entrants who enter the ‘Dexus Place Lunar New Year Giveaway’ Centre Promotion (“Promotion”). Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The “Promoter” is Dexus Place Pty Limited, ABN 29 602 897 503 of Quay Quarter Tower, Level 30, 50 Bridge St, Sydney, NSW 2000.Telephone: 1800 397 752
3. Subject to condition 4, this Promotion is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over.
4. The following persons are ineligible: (i) employees of the Promoter or Dexus; (ii) the spouse, defacto spouse, parent, child or sibling of an excluded employee; and (iii) any person who the Promoter has previously notified is not permitted to enter the Promoter’s promotions.
5. This Promotion commences at 9am Australian Eastern Standard Time (“AEST”) on 20th February 2024 and ends at 11:59pm on 21st February 2024 AEST (“Promotion Period”).
How to enter
6. To enter this Promotion, eligible individuals must, during the Promotion Period, do the following:
• Select a fortune cookie which will be available at the Dexus Place stand at AIME and will have a unique code inside.
• Scan the QR code located on the A3 foamboard at the Dexus Place stand at AIME.
• Provide contact information and unique code via the landing page directed to once the QR code is scanned.
7. It is a condition of entering the Promotion that entrants agree for their personal information to be added to the Promoter’s database and to be used in accordance with the purposes set out in these Terms and Conditions.
Limits of entry
8. One entry permitted per eligible person.
9. The winner will be confirmed at the Promoter’s head office at 1 Margaret St Sydney on Friday 23rd February 2024. The Promoter reserves the right to draw reserves in case of an invalid entry or invalid entrant.
10. The provisional winner will be notified by phone or email. A provisional winner will only be deemed a winner once verified by the Promoter.
11. The first tier valid entry with unique code DPC1 will win an iPad 9th generation, 10.2 inch Space Grey, 64GB (value of $549).
12. The second tier valid entries with unique code DPC2 will win one complimentary full day Dexus Place room hire for meeting, boardroom and event space for up to 50 pax (subject to availability and to be used within 12 months of the promotion commencement)
13. The third tier valid entries with unique code DPC3 will win 25% off one Dexus Place room hire (applicable for all rooms at all sites and to be used within 12 months of the promotion commencement).
Unclaimed prize draw
14. Any prize that has been won but remains unclaimed for 6 days will be entered into the unclaimed prize draw. The unclaimed prize draw will take place on Thursday 29th February 2024. The winner will be notified by phone or email.
15. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
16. If there is a dispute as to the identity of the entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
17. If any prize is unavailable due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter at its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
18. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
19. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
20. If this Promotion is interfered with or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion to the fullest extent permitted by law to (a) disqualify an entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
21. The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
22. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
23. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including their respective officers, employees and agents) exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion.
24. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including their respective officers, employees and agents) are not responsible for and exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or correspondence that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in the prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by an entrant or winner; or (f) use of the prize.