A space to call your own with the flexibility to do things your way
Establish your business in a dedicated, private suite and enjoy the benefits of complementarity access to Dexus Place’s fully integrated meeting and conference rooms, bookable dynamic desks and five-star services and amenities. It’s the luxury and certainty of a space you can call your own, with the flexibility and freedom to do things your way.
Our suites come fully furnished and are customisable, with flexible terms starting from 6 months to 2 years. Suites are fully fitted with the same state-of-the-art technology featured across all Dexus Place facilities. Along with complimentary access to Sydney Dexus Place meeting rooms and amenities, giving you the perfect balance of flexibility and security for your business.
Meeting rooms, boardrooms and event space
Dexus Place Suites
Dexus Place Suites at 44 Market embraces the shift towards hybrid offices and flexible working with the newly launched Dexus Place Suites. Positioned in a prime CBD location, 44 Market is surrounded by bustling dining and entertainment precincts, with King Street Wharf, Darling Harbour, Pitt Street Mall and the Queen Victoria Building all a short walk away. 44 Market has the added convenience of Town Hall Station and several bus routes nearby.
Each fully secure/private room is fully furnished with as-new Haworth furniture, including desks, ergonomic chairs, Samsung LCD HD TV and "click share" laptop connectivity. The total monthly price includes access to the following amenities; Wi-Fi, Local/National Phone-conferencing (Polycom), printing and scanning direct from your PC's. Nespresso tea and coffee service, on-floor lockers, and access to the shared Business Lounge.
- 24/7 access to suite (passes provided to all occupants)
- Ergonomic furniture (workstation and chair)
- Air conditioning
- Standard customer cleaning
- High speed wi-fi
- Mail handling/sorting
- Printing facilities (20 x complimentary A4 printed pages p/day/suite)*
- Meeting room solutions with whiteboard and AV display^
- Digital suite signage
- Shared kitchen, lounge and quiet room access
- Nespresso coffee and tea
- National Dexus Place Business Lounge access~
- Access to Dexus Place Sydney meeting, training and conference facilities including video conferencing^
- Base building concierge support and end-of-trip access
- 44 Market Street community portal access
*Not applicable to all suites. ~Subject to availability, T&Cs apply. ^Additional charges may apply.