101 George Street, Parramatta
101 George Street is an A-Grade office building with a ground floor cafe on a prime corner location in Parramatta's thriving CBD with frontages to George and Charles Streets.
The building offers 9-levels of light filled office floors, building has light filled floor plates with interconnecting stairs between levels designed for flexible and collaborative working.
The nearby Rivercat ferry wharf and Parramatta train station provide easy access for commuters from all areas of Sydney. The building also has 220 car parking spaces.
In addition to the onsite cafe, al fresco options on Eat Street and Church Street are close by, and Westfield Parramatta is a ten-minute walk away.
Tenants also benefit from a gym across the road, a nearby swimming pool, and walkways along the riverbank and parklands.
- Parramatta CBD location
- Wide range of local services
- Excellent transport options
- Asset typeA Grade - office
- Year built2006
- Asset locationParramatta
- ZoningB3 Commercial Core
- Site area (hectares)0.4
- Lettable area ('000sqm)18.1
- Lettable area adjusted for ownership ('000sqm)9.1
- Number of buildings1
- Typical floor area (sqm)1945
- Car parking spaces220
- Owner DXS,DEXUS OFFICE PARTNER
- Ownership (%)50
- Co-ownerDexus Office Partner
- Major tenantCommonwealth Of Australia
- Acquisition dateApril 2014
- Book value at ownership ($m)104.0
- Independent valuation dateJune 2023
- Independent valuation at ownership ($m)104.0
- Market cap rate (%)5.50
- 12 month rolling yield (%)5.38
- Leased by area (%)0.91
- Weighted lease term by income (years)7.8
- NABERS Energy rating (with Green Power)5.5
- NABERS Energy rating (without Green Power)5.5
- NABERS Indoor Environment5.0
- NABERS WasteN/A
- NABERS Water rating5.0
- Green Star rating4.0 Star (Office As Built v2)