101 George Street, Parramatta
101 George Street is an A-Grade office building with ground floor retail on a prime corner location in Parramatta's thriving CBD with frontages to George and Charles Streets.
The 9 level building has light filled floor plates with interconnecting stairs between levels designed for flexible and collaborative working.
The nearby Rivercat ferry wharf and Parramatta train station provide easy access for commuters from all areas of Sydney. The building also has 295 car parking spaces.
In addition to the convenient onsite food retailers and news agency there are a number of additional cafés, restaurants and al fresco options on Eat Street and Church Street, or Westfield Parramatta is a ten-minute walk away.
Tenants also benefit from a gym across the road, a nearby swimming pool, and walkways along the riverbank and parklands.
- Parramatta CBD location
- Wide range of local services
- Excellent transport options
- Building typeA Grade - office
- Site area (hectares)0.4
- Lettable area ('000sqm)18.1
- Lettable area adjusted for ownership ('000sqm)9.0
- Typical floor area (sqm)1,945
- Number of buildings1
- Car parking spaces295
- Year built2006
- Major tenantCommonwealth Bank of Australia
- Ownership (%)50
- Co-ownerDexus Office Partner
- Metro areaParramatta CBD
- ZoningB3 Commercial Core
- Acquisition dateApril 2014
- Book value at ownership ($m)61.0
- Independent valuation dateJune 2019
- Independent valuation at ownership ($m)61.0
- Market cap rate (%)6.25
- Initial yield (%)6.90
- Leased by area (%)100
- Weighted lease term by income (years)2.4
- NABERS Energy rating (with Green Power)5.5
- NABERS Energy rating (without Green Power)5.0
- NABERS Water rating4.0
- Green Star rating4.0 Star (Office As Built v2)