Corporate Policies - Human Rights Policy
Dexus supports and respects the principles on human rights set out in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.
We are committed to proactively upholding human rights by:
- Complying with all applicable laws and respecting internationally recognised human rights
- Fostering healthy and safe work environments (see our Work Health Safety & Liability Statement)
- Positively contributing to healthy work-life balance for our employees through flexible working and a focus on wellbeing
- Promoting gender equity, inclusion and diversity within and outside of Dexus, and refusing to tolerate discrimination, harassment, vilification, or bullying of any kind (see our Employee Code of Conduct and our Inclusion and Diversity Policy)
- Acknowledging and respecting Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander cultures
- Providing universal access across our properties
- Procuring goods and services responsibly, taking into consideration human rights (see our Supplier Procurement Policy and Supplier Code of Conduct)
- Acknowledging that human rights risks may exist within Dexus’s operations and supply chain, committing to identify and address those risks, and responding to remedy any human rights issues
- Engaging broadly with potentially impacted stakeholders through effective feedback, grievance and whistleblower mechanisms
- Adopting an efficient, risk-based approach to upholding human rights that is implemented consistently and with broad coverage that incorporates independent verification
- Transparently disclosing our approach to upholding human rights, including risk management actions, breaches, and corrective action.