Dexus maintained a satisfaction with service score of 8 out of 10 in its FY15 tenant survey across the Group’s office portfolio.
- Tenants have benefited through a number of initiatives including upgrades to end-of-trip facilities at properties in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane, as well as the continued rollout of PLATFORM by Dexus which provides new and refreshing ways to engage customers in the foyers of office buildings.
- In line with its FY15 commitment to implement initiatives to enhance the customer experience, Dexus introduced a number of new products that enhance its customer service offering. These included:
- Dexus Place – a premium meeting, training and conference facility that provides customer workplace solutions (refer to Enhancing the Customer Experience with Launch of Dexus Place
- Dexus Diners Card – a charge card that provides a rental payment option for customers with the benefit of earning reward points on their rental payment
- Australia Post parcel lockers - introduced to a number of properties making online shopping more convenient
- Divvy – a new car parking technology solution that connects commuters in the area to under utilised spaces
- GoGet – a national partnership to provide GoGet car sharing cars to customers in selected Dexus buildings