Dexus applied its integrated asset management capabilities to reposition two well-located industrial trading properties in Brisbane’s south west and successfully transacted their sale, delivering its FY14 trading profit target.
57–101 Balham Road, Archerfield
- Acquired in November 2010 – a 24,421 square metre industrial estate with a short term lease profile and strong repositioning opportunities
- Applied leasing capability to attract two new tenants, improving the property’s WALE and repositioning it for sale
Wacol Industrial Estate
- Acquired a 4.8 hectare industrial development site in November 2011
- Completed three warehouse developments and substantially leased the estate ready for sale
- Dexus sold the two properties in March 2014 for a total consideration of $62.5 million, reinforcing the Dexus’s ability to deliver on its value-add and trading opportunities in order to achieve the FY14 trading profit target of $4–5 million.