Tweed City Shopping Centre, Tweed Heads
Delivering a relaxed shopping destination, Tweed City is home to Big W, Kmart, Hoyts, JB Hi-Fi, Coles and Woolworths all under one roof. With the recent addition of the first Harris Scarfe store to the region, Tweed City offers the complete shopping experience.
The Cove at Tweed City is an exciting new dining and entertainment precinct offering a vibrant destination for the local community and visitors to the region.
Located conveniently on the NSW and QLD border, in Tweed Heads South, Tweed City is situated ten minutes from the Gold Coast Airport and only minutes from the beaches and holiday hub of the region.
Market at a glance
- $3.1 billion in estimated retail sales across the Total Trade Area in 2017.
- Forecast to increase to $4.6 billion in 2026.
- 220,000 residents estimated in the Total Trade Area, including 125,240 in the Main Trade Area and 67,590 in the Primary Trade Area.
- $76,852 is the average household income in the Main Trade Area.
- Target customer segments include: young families, couples without children and over 60s.
Source: Location IQ Report, February 2018.
- 47,151 sqm of retail space.
- 5 Majors; Coles, Woolworths, Kmart, Big W & Hoyts.
- 7 Mini Majors; Harris Scarfe, Best & Less, JB Hi-Fi, Toy World, The Reject Shop, Blooms the Chemist, Pillow Talk Home.
- Over 120 specialty stores.
- Average $7,854 specialty sales per square metre.
- 6.4 million people movements per year.
- Located 7km from Gold Coast Airport.
Source: Dexus sales report, February 2018.
Interested in Casual Leasing opportunities? Then get in touch with the PLATFORM team to find out how we can help you showcase your brand to our people.