Shepparton Marketplace, Shepparton
Shepparton Marketplace is a single level sub-regional shopping centre located in the heart of the Goulburn Valley, approximately 200kms north of Melbourne.
Anchored by Woolworths and Big W and supported by 38 specialty and service stores, Shepparton Marketplace is the largest, fully enclosed shopping precinct within Shepparton and has the largest range of national brands on offer, a 265 seat food court, public amenities and over 1,000 free parking spaces.
Market at a glance
- $1.4 billion in estimated retail sales generated in the Total Trade Area in 2017.
- Forecast to increase to $2.0 billion in 2026.
- 106,760 residents estimated in the Main Trade Area. Projected average annual population growth rate of 1.0% from 2016 - 2021.
- $73,817 is the average household income in the Main Trade Area with over 25% of residents aged 60+.
- Target customer segments include: young families and seniors/retirees.
- Greater Shepparton region’s dominant fully enclosed sub-regional shopping centre.
Source: Location IQ Report, February 2018.
- 15,978 sqm of retail space.
- 2 Majors; Woolworths & Big W.
- Over 35 specialty stores.
- Average $14,154 specialty sales per square metre.
- 2.9 million people movements per year.
- The largest fully enclosed shopping centre in Shepparton.
Source: Dexus sales report, February 2018.
Interested in Casual Leasing opportunities? Then get in touch with the PLATFORM team to find out how we can help you showcase your brand to our people.