Plumpton Marketplace, Western Sydney
Home to Woolworths, Big W and 60 specialty stores, Plumpton Marketplace is the local destination for convenience and everyday shopping.
The centre is the heart of the local community and provides easy access to ample free parking and one level shopping experience centred on food, services and everyday needs.
Market at a glance
- $1.3 billion in estimated retail sales generated across the Total Trade Area in 2017.
- Forecast to increase to $2.0 billion retail sales by 2026.
- 189,030 residents estimated in the Total Trade Area, including 117,780 in the Main Trade Area.
- $93,511 is the average household income in the Main Trade Area, with almost 50% of households comprised of couples with dependent children.
- Target customer segments include: young families.
Source: Location IQ Report, February 2018.
- Over 15,000 sqm of retail space.
- 2 Majors; Woolworths & Big W.
- Over 50 specialty stores.
- Average $9,764 specialty sales per square metre.
- 5.2 million people movements per year.
- Only Big W in the Main Trade Area.
Source: Dexus sales report, February 2018.
Interested in Casual Leasing opportunities? Then get in touch with the PLATFORM team to find out how we can help you showcase your brand to our people.