Deepwater Plaza, Woy Woy
Deepwater Plaza is the only sub-regional centre of its size in the main trade area and strategically positioned opposite Woy Woy train station, on the Central Coast of NSW.
The Centre is a major part of the Woy Woy Town Centre and is easily accessible for shoppers with a multi-deck car park and easy access to and from the Central Coast Highway and the Sydney/ Newcastle motorway.
Anchored by well performing majors Coles and Kmart, two mini-majors and over 50 specialty retailers, Deepwater Plaza is positioned well as a convenience and everyday needs centre on the Peninsula.
Market at a glance
- $871 million in estimated retail sales across the Main Trade Area in 2017.
- Forecast to increase to $1.2 billion in retail sales by 2026.
- 63,340 residents estimated in the Main Trade Area, including 39,580 in the Primary Trade Area.
- $84,169 is the average household income in the Main Trade Area.
- Target customer segments include: seniors/retirees and young families.
- Tourist destination in key holiday periods.
Source: Location IQ Report, February 2018.
- Over 15,700 sqm of retail space.
- 2 Majors; Coles & Kmart.
- 2 Mini Majors; Best & Less and The Reject Shop.
- Approximately 50 specialty stores.
- Average $11,112 specialty sales per square metre.
- Located directly opposite Woy Woy train station.
Source: Dexus sales report, February 2018.
Interested in Casual Leasing opportunities? Then get in touch with the PLATFORM team to find out how we can help you showcase your brand to our people.