Beenleigh Marketplace, Brisbane
Beenleigh Marketplace is a well-established sub-regional Shopping Centre, strategically positioned within the Beenleigh town centre next to key transport links.
The Centre is anchored by Big W and Woolworths with the only discount department store in the primary marketplace.
With over 50 specialty retail and services including Australia Post, medical centre and a 130 seat food court set in contemporary and spacious malls, Beenleigh Marketplace is the community’s primary destination for convenience and everyday needs.
Market at a glance
- $1 billion in estimated retail sales across the Main Trade Area in 2017.
- Forecast to increase to $1.6 billion in 2026 reflecting an average growth rate of 5% per annum.
- 79,610 residents estimated in the Main Trade Area, including 36,060 in the Primary Trade Area.
- $86,079 is the average household income in the Total Trade Area.
- Target customer segments include: couples with dependent children and couples without children.
Source: Location IQ Report, February 2018.
- 2 Majors; Woolworths & Big W.
- Over 50 specialty stores.
- Average $7,531 specialty sales per square metre.
- 1,000 free car spaces.
- 3.2 million people visitations a year.
Source: Dexus sales report, February 2018.
Interested in Casual Leasing opportunities? Then get in touch with the PLATFORM team to find out how we can help you showcase your brand to our people.