Healthcare Wholesale Property Fund (HWPF)
Healthcare Wholesale Property Fund (HWPF) is an open-ended unlisted property fund providing investors with a unique, high-quality portfolio and the opportunity to participate in an asset class with exceptional long-term potential.
The Fund features:
- A high-quality seed portfolio comprising of approximately $370 million of properties (on completion value) and a weighted average lease expiry of 27.5 years, providing secure income streams
- An identified potential pipeline of next-generation healthcare assets, with an estimated $460 million on completion value
- A clearly defined strategy to build a diversified healthcare portfolio and increase scale
- Targeted high sustainability credentials
- Best practice corporate governance, with a majority independent Board and a unitholder elected Advisory Committee, and
- Manager co-investment providing alignment of interest.
The video below provides a fly through of one of HWPF’s pipeline assets, the North Shore Health Hub (estimates $225 million on-completion value).
The Fund is intended for "wholesale clients" as defined in sections 761G (4) and (7) of the Corporations Act and is a Managed Investment Scheme. The Fund is structured to accommodate institutional investors with a minimum application amount of $10 million.
HWPF is open to new equity.
For further information on HWPF, please contact:
John Dillon, HWPF Fund Manager
Phone: +61 2 9017 1106
Renee Alborough, Communications and Investor Development Manager
Phone: +612 9017 1449