201 Miller Street, North Sydney
201 Miller Street is a contemporary commercial tower that deserves the title of a North Sydney landmark.
201 Miller offers 22 levels of A-Grade office space with 665 square metres typical floor plates, parking for 91 cars and floor-to-ceiling windows that flood workspaces with natural light and offer enviable views across Sydney Harbour. The building occupies a commanding position at the junction of Miller and Berry Streets.
Sustainability and tenant comfort that fuelled recent refurbishments, with the building achieving a 5-Star NABERS Energy rating through initiatives such as a building management control system, chiller and upgrades, as well as modernisation of the lift facilities.
Those who prefer to escape the hustle of the city can take a lunchtime stroll along the foreshore, swim at Milson’s Point or exercise at one of the many nearby fitness clubs or parks.
201 Millers Street's superior amenities include the area’s only concierge services, and its location close to restaurants, cafes and bars means all your client and business entertainment needs will be accommodated.
- Iconic architecture with panoramic views of Sydney Harbour
- Premium concierge service
- Excellent choice of onsite and local amenities
- Building type
- A Grade - office
- Site area (hectares)
- Lettable area ('000sqm)
- Lettable area adjusted for ownership ('000sqm)
- Typical floor area (sqm)
- Number of buildings
- Car parking spaces
- NABERS Energy rating (with Green Power)
- NABERS Energy rating (without Green Power)
- NABERS Water rating
- Year built
- Major tenant
- Nestle Australia
- Ownership (%)
- Dexus Office Partner
- Metro area
- North Sydney
- B3 Commercial Core
- Acquisition date
- April 2014
- Book value at ownership ($m)
- Independent valuation date
- December 2018
- Independent valuation at ownership ($m)
- Market cap rate (%)
- Initial yield (%)
- Leased by area (%)
- Weighted lease term by income (years)