Cnr Park Road & Cross Street, Hurstville
Westfield Hurstville is a five level regional shopping centre located approximately 18 kilometres southwest of the Sydney CBD.
Major retailers include Coles, Woolworths and ALDI supermarkets; Big W, Kmart and Target discount department stores and approximately 250 specialty retailers. There are also a number of specialty food outlets and coffee shops with a light and spacious seating area and an EVENT Cinemas complex.
The centre is well serviced by public transport with Hurstville Railway Station nearby - the eighth busiest station on the CityRail network with up to 20,000 passengers passing through each day. There is also a major bus interchange adjacent and a car parking for more than 3,000 vehicles.
- Well connect by road, rail and bus networks
- Family oriented food and entertainment offering
- Well established anchor tenants
- Building type
- Major Regional shopping centre
- Site area (hectares)
- Lettable area ('000sqm)
- Lettable area adjusted for ownership ('000sqm)
- Car parking spaces
- NABERS Energy rating (with Green Power)
- NABERS Energy rating (without Green Power)
- NABERS Water rating
- Year built
- Ownership (%)