100-130 Harris Street, Pyrmont
100 Harris Street is a boutique office building located in the thriving Sydney fringe office market of Pyrmont.
100 Harris Street presents a unique blend of heritage character with modern functionality. The building provides 24,423 square metres of A-Grade office and features very large floors plates, high ceilings and internal atria.
he new addition of 130 Harris Street was completed in 2018 adding 142 car spaces and an additional 2,447 square metres of office and retail floor space. 130 Harris Street will be a modern and unique statement for any business looking for a new headquarters.
Originally a wool store building with ornate brick facades, the historically significant 100 Harris Street has recently undergone an imaginative transformation. The expansive floor plates of up to 5,026 square metres, generously spaced over six floors, are characterised by oversized ceiling heights and abundant natural light.
100-130 Harris features brand new end-of-trip facilities and is also supported by Workspace Dexus giving tenants access to our suite of services, from priority access to childcare to parking solutions.
- Expansive floorplates of up to 5,026 square metres
- Unique Heritage A-Grade offering
- Exposed ceilings and services
- Building type
- A Grade - office
- Site area (hectares)
- Lettable area ('000sqm)
- Lettable area adjusted for ownership ('000sqm)
- Typical floor area (sqm)
- Number of buildings
- Car parking spaces
- NABERS Energy rating (with Green Power)
- NABERS Energy rating (without Green Power)
- NABERS Water rating
- Year built
- circa 1890s/2017
- Major tenant
- Ownership (%)
- Metro area
- Sydney CBD
- Acquisition date
- July 2017
- Book value at ownership ($m)
- Independent valuation date
- June 2018
- Independent valuation at ownership ($m)
- Market cap rate (%)
- Initial yield (%)
- Leased by area (%)
- Weighted lease term by income (years)