225 George Street, Sydney
Recognised for its outstanding architectural merit and key location adjoining Circular Quay, Grosvenor Place is a landmark Premium office building in the northern sector of the Sydney CBD.
Grosvenor Place provides 44 levels of office accommodation, with typical 2,000 square metres floor plates, ground floor retail plaza and car parking for 516 cars.
A signature design by renowned architect Harry Seidler, the island site also includes The Morrison Hotel and the heritage listed Royal Naval House and Johnson's Building.
The individual floors delivery very flexible and efficient floor spaces, among the largest in Sydney. A key feature are the floor-to-ceiling windows many with iconic views. There is a dedicated onsite management team.
The pedestrian plaza links the building to the surrounding area including The Rocks and many of Sydney’s cultural icons. Transport from Circular Quay includes rail, bus, ferry and soon light rail.
- Outstanding architectural merit
- 4-star NABERS Energy rating
- Immediate transport connections
- Building type
- Premium Grade - office
- Site area (hectares)
- Lettable area ('000sqm)
- Lettable area adjusted for ownership ('000sqm)
- Typical floor area (sqm)
- Number of buildings
- Car parking spaces
- NABERS Energy rating (with Green Power)
- NABERS Energy rating (without Green Power)
- NABERS Water rating
- Year built
- Major tenant
- Deloitte Services
- Ownership (%)
- Investa, ARIA, Dexus Office Partner
- Metro area
- Sydney CBD
- Sydney Core Scheme
- Acquisition date
- February 2013
- Book value at ownership ($m)
- Independent valuation date
- December 2018
- Independent valuation at ownership ($m)
- Market cap rate (%)
- Initial yield (%)
- Leased by area (%)
- Weighted lease term by income (years)