264-278 George Street, Sydney
Of international standing, Australia Square merits its iconic status for its architectural and commercial heritage.
State-of-the-art refurbishment, including energy efficiency upgrades ensure it remains at the forefront of service and efficiency.
With 1,020 square metres typical floor area across 48 circular levels, Australia Square’s A-Grade services, contemporary refurbishments, 24-hour security and five-star concierge services and exemplary features making it one of the most desirable commercial addresses in Sydney.
Open floor spaces, abundant natural light, impressive views of the city and Sydney Harbour are combined with a vibrant open-air plaza. Retail services offer a choice of 17 different dining options, including O'Bar and Dining located on Level 47 and Ryan's Bar in the external plaza.
Demonstrating its longevity, Australia Square was recently named by the Urban Development Institute of Australia as one of the top five developments built in NSW over the past 50 years.
- Iconic A-Grade complex
- Excellent onsite services and retail
- Designed by Australian architect Harry Seidler
- Building type
- A Grade - office
- Site area (hectares)
- Lettable area ('000sqm)
- Lettable area adjusted for ownership ('000sqm)
- Typical floor area (sqm)
- Number of buildings
- Car parking spaces
- NABERS Energy rating (with Green Power)
- ASQ Tower 5.0 / ASQ Plaza 5.5
- NABERS Energy rating (without Green Power)
- ASQ Tower 4.5 / ASQ Plaza 5.5
- NABERS Water rating
- ASQ Tower 4.0 / ASQ Plaza 4.0
- Year built
- Major tenant
- HWL Ebsworth
- Ownership (%)
- General Property Trust
- Metro area
- Sydney CBD
- B8 Metropolitan Centre
- Acquisition date
- August 2000
- Book value at ownership ($m)
- Independent valuation date
- December 2018
- Independent valuation at ownership ($m)
- Market cap rate (%)
- Initial yield (%)
- Leased by area (%)
- Weighted lease term by income (years)