Quarry Industrial Estate
4 Bellevue Circuit is a purpose-built warehouse facility with associated office space and car parking located in the Quarry at Greystanes industrial estate.
The warehouse component has high internal clearance, seven on-grade roller doors, three recessed loading docks with production and dispatch areas.
The office space is split over two levels with interesting modular architecture; and there is an onsite café with shared outdoor seating area surrounded by hard and soft landscaping that is pleasing to the eye.
Quarry at Greystanes is strategically located with direct access to the M4 Motorway and within minutes of the M7 Interchange, offering corporations convenient access to key business and employment areas, such as Parramatta, Port Botany, Sydney Airport and Sydney CBD. T-Way bus connections serve the area linking Parramatta and Liverpool CBDs.
- Onsite café with
- Production and dispatch areas
- Transport connections to the M4, M7 and Prospect Highway
- Building typeIndustrial Estate
- Site area (hectares)0.5
- Lettable area ('000sqm)1.9
- Lettable area adjusted for ownership ('000sqm)1.4
- Number of buildings1
- Car parking spaces24
- Year built2015
- Major tenantFresh Solutions
- Ownership (%)75
- Co-ownerDexus Australian Logistics Partner
- Metro areaSydney, Outer West
- ZoningIN2 Light Industrial
- Site coverage (%)42
- Number of units2
- Average unit size1.2
- Office content1
- Acquisition dateDecember 2007
- Book value at ownership ($m)5.5
- Independent valuation dateJune 2019
- Independent valuation at ownership ($m)5.5
- Market cap rate (%)5.00
- Initial yield (%)4.86
- Leased by area (%)100
- Weighted lease term by income (years)6.3