2 Alspec Place, Eastern Creek
2 Alspec Place is a contemporary warehouse and distribution facility located in Eastern Creek, a premier industrial logistics precinct in the Sydney metropolitan area, some 10 kilometres from the regional centre of Blacktown.
The site is approximately 40 kilometres from the Sydney CBD and 15 kilometres from Parramatta CBD, and is well positioned at the M4/M7 intersection to access Sydney and inter-state markets from the north or south.
The site has substantial hard stand areas for flexible logistics solutions, plus car parking for up to 144 vehicles.
Nestled between Erskine Park and Prospect Reservoir, there are a number of nearby adventure pursuits including Sydney Motorsport Park, Blacktown International Sports park and Eastern Creek International Karting. The location is served by a strong employment pool.
- Large single building distribution centre
- Premier industrial precinct
- Excellent road connections to Sydney
- Building typeDistribution Centre
- Year built2004
- Metro areaSydney, Outer West
- Site area (hectares)2.6
- Site coverage (%)65
- Lettable area ('000sqm)16.9
- Lettable area adjusted for ownership ('000sqm)12.7
- Number of buildings1
- Number of units1
- Average unit size16.9
- Office content2
- Car parking spaces144
- Ownership (%)75
- Co-ownerDexus Australian Logistics Partner
- Major tenantToll
- Acquisition dateMarch 2004
- Book value at ownership ($m)24.9
- Independent valuation dateJune 2019
- Independent valuation at ownership ($m)24.9
- Market cap rate (%)5.75
- Initial yield (%)6.60
- Leased by area (%)100
- Weighted lease term by income (years)2.3