1 Garigal Road, Belrose
1 Garigal Road, Belrose is a high-profile high tech industrial facility that presents an excellent opportunity for corporate headquarters within the northshore of Sydney.
The property sits on a prime location at the entryway to Austlink Business Park on the corners of Garigal Road, Narabang Way and Forest Way.
1 Garigal Road offers ample natural light, a large refurbished floor plate, National Park views and parking for 299 cars.
The property is well-positioned close to arterial road links and is located approximately 24 kilometres north-west of the Sydney CBD.
- Gateway site to Austlink Business Park & close proximity to the new Frenches Forest Public Hospital
- Ample natural light and National Park views
- Refurbished floor plate
- Building typeBusiness Park
- Site area (hectares)2.6
- Lettable area ('000sqm)12.9
- Lettable area adjusted for ownership ('000sqm)9.7
- Number of buildings1
- Car parking spaces299
- Year built1992
- Major tenantDevice Technologies Australia
- Ownership (%)75
- Co-ownerDexus Australian Logistics Partner
- Metro areaSydney, North
- ZoningB7 Business Park
- Site coverage (%)47
- Number of units2
- Average unit size6.2
- Office content47
- Acquisition dateDecember 1998
- Book value at ownership ($m)25.5
- Independent valuation dateJune 2019
- Independent valuation at ownership ($m)25.5
- Market cap rate (%)6.50
- Initial yield (%)6.80
- Leased by area (%)100
- Weighted lease term by income (years)4.5