112 Cullen Avenue, Eagle Farm
Just moments from the Brisbane Airport, Gateway Motorway ramps, and Hamilton Harbour, this Cullen Avenue corporate park is an ideal location for businesses requiring an office and warehouse solution offering a range of spaces.
Bordering Kingsford Smith Drive, Theodore Street and Cullen Avenue West, this well-presented two-storey property presents an exciting opportunity to locate within the popular Australia Trade Coast Precinct.
Eagle Farm has a distinctive character and commercial locations are keenly sought after.
Tenancies feature warehouses and offices, meeting rooms and open plan space, with kitchen and bathroom facilities on both levels.
- Modern corporate park location
- Office and warehouse tenancies
- Opportunities from 270-817 square metres
- Building typeIndustrial Estate
- Site area (hectares)2.0
- Lettable area ('000sqm)12.0
- Lettable area adjusted for ownership ('000sqm)12.0
- Number of buildings1
- Car parking spaces180
- Year built1988
- Major tenantBCC
- Ownership (%)100
- Metro areaBrisbane
- ZoningGeneral Industry
- Site coverage (%)58
- Number of units7
- Average unit size1.7
- Office content28
- Acquisition dateMarch 2015
- Book value at ownership ($m)26.9
- Independent valuation dateJune 2019
- Independent valuation at ownership ($m)26.9
- Market cap rate (%)6.50
- Initial yield (%)6.62
- Leased by area (%)98
- Weighted lease term by income (years)3.2