140 George Street, Parramatta
140 George Street will be an A-Grade office building designed with large, open, contiguous floorplates to maximise fitout flexibility, daylight access and views. Located on the corner of George and Charles Streets, 140 George Street capitalises on the site’s unique riverside location, offering extensive views to the north over the river as well as back to Sydney’s CBD.
The building will target a 5 Star Green Star Design and 5 star NABERS Energy performance.
This development will deliver a world-class office building and strongly supports Parramatta’s growth as a place to invest and to do business
- Designed for large, open contiguous floorplates to maximise fitout flexibility
- Designed to include high quality services, facilities and offering retreat spaces and outdoor terraces
- The development will target 5 Star Green Star Design and 5 star NABERS Energy ratings
- Building typeLand
- Ownership (%)50
- Co-ownerDexus Office Partner
- Metro areaParramatta CBD
- ZoningB3 Commercial Core
- Acquisition dateJune 2018
- Book value at ownership ($m)12.5
- Independent valuation dateJune 2019
- Independent valuation at ownership ($m)12.5