10 Eagle Street, Brisbane
10 Eagle Street features sustainable design and functionality to create a sought-after building in the commercial heart of Brisbane.
Bounded by Eagle, Charlotte and Market Streets in the city’s Golden Triangle, 10 Eagle offers 32 levels of A-Grade office space with 950 square metres typical floor areas, flexible configurations and expansive views across the river and city from every level.
The building’s sustainable features include energy-efficient T5 lighting and sensor lighting as well as a recycling program, with 10 Eagle Street achieving a 4.0 star NABERS energy rating and 3.5 star NABERS water rating.
Premium amenities include Dexus concierge services, new end-of-trip facilities and onsite building management, all set within close proximity to transport links and Brisbane’s premier riverside dining, entertainment and shopping precincts at Eagle Street Pier and Queen Street Mall.
- In the heart of the Golden Triangle
- Environmentally friendly features
- Expansive views across Brisbane
- Building typeA Grade - office
- Site area (hectares)0.3
- Lettable area ('000sqm)27.8
- Lettable area adjusted for ownership ('000sqm)13.9
- Typical floor area (sqm)950
- Number of buildings1
- Car parking spaces190
- Year built1978
- Major tenantAEMO
- Ownership (%)50
- Co-ownerDexus Office Partner
- Metro areaBrisbane CBD
- ZoningMPI - City Centre
- Acquisition dateApril 2014
- Book value at ownership ($m)134.5
- Independent valuation dateJune 2019
- Independent valuation at ownership ($m)134.5
- Market cap rate (%)5.75
- Initial yield (%)6.69
- Leased by area (%)98
- Weighted lease term by income (years)3.3
- NABERS Energy rating (with Green Power)5.0
- NABERS Energy rating (without Green Power)5.0
- NABERS Water rating4.0