201 Miller Street, North Sydney
201 Miller Street is a contemporary commercial tower has been recently refurbished with an eye to sustainability and customer comfort.
201 Miller offers 22 levels of A-Grade office space with 665 square metres typical floor plates, parking for 91 cars and floor-to-ceiling windows that flood workspaces with natural light and offer enviable views across Sydney Harbour.
Occupying a commanding position at the junction of Miller and Berry Streets, 201 Miller is conveniently close to Greenwood Plaza, North Sydney's largest retail precinct.
201 Millers Street's superior amenities include concierge services, and its location close to restaurants, cafes and bars means all your client and business entertainment needs will be accommodated.
- Iconic architecture with panoramic views of Sydney Harbour
- 5 Star NABERS Energy rating
- Excellent choice of onsite and local amenities
- Building typeA Grade - office
- Site area (hectares)0.2
- Lettable area ('000sqm)14.6
- Lettable area adjusted for ownership ('000sqm)7.3
- Typical floor area (sqm)665
- Number of buildings1
- Car parking spaces91
- Year built1972
- Major tenantNestle Australia
- Ownership (%)50
- Co-ownerDexus Office Partner
- Metro areaNorth Sydney
- ZoningB3 Commercial Core
- Acquisition dateApril 2014
- Book value at ownership ($m)74.0
- Independent valuation dateJune 2019
- Independent valuation at ownership ($m)74.0
- Market cap rate (%)6.00
- Initial yield (%)6.32
- Leased by area (%)98
- Weighted lease term by income (years)2.8
- NABERS Energy rating (with Green Power)5.5
- NABERS Energy rating (without Green Power)5.0
- NABERS Water rating4.5