12 Creek Street, Brisbane
12 Creek Street is one of Brisbane’s most striking office towers on the doorstep of the city’s dining and entertainment precincts. The building has long standing appeal as a well-regarded location and address.
Known as Blue Tower, 12 Creek Street combines iconic design with a sense of space for a light filled, efficient work environment that contributes to productivity.
The building offers 32 levels of A-Grade office space with 1,010-1,088 square metres typical floor plates, sweeping views across the Brisbane River and CBD, ground floor retail outlets and parking for 293 cars.
A new development adjoining 12 Creek Street - The Annex is currently underway featuring boutique office space with a rooftop terrace, cascading gardens that combine in a vertical village to provide access to fresh air, and a casual dining precinct set in a vibrant fore court.
As part of a Dexus commitment to sustainability, the building has upgraded services so tenants enjoy smooth high-speed lifts, digitally-monitored air-conditioning and increased energy efficiency.
12 Creek Street offers these exceptional services in the heart of Brisbane’s ‘Golden Triangle’ and in close proximity to restaurants, entertainment and transport links.
- Iconic design and blue-chip location
- Plenty of natural light
- Upgraded building services
- Building typeA Grade - office
- Site area (hectares)0.3
- Lettable area ('000sqm)31.5
- Lettable area adjusted for ownership ('000sqm)15.8
- Typical floor area (sqm)1,050
- Number of buildings2
- Car parking spaces293
- Year built1984
- Major tenantBDO Services
- Ownership (%)50
- Metro areaBrisbane CBD
- ZoningMPI - City Centre
- Acquisition dateOctober 2012
- Book value at ownership ($m)181.0
- Independent valuation dateJune 2019
- Independent valuation at ownership ($m)181.0
- Market cap rate (%)5.77
- Initial yield (%)6.34
- Leased by area (%)94
- Weighted lease term by income (years)3.5
- NABERS Energy rating (with Green Power)5.0
- NABERS Energy rating (without Green Power)5.0
- NABERS Water rating4.0