Carillon City comprises 10,700 square metres of retail space with 108 tenancies including Topshop Topman, Priceline and The Reject Shop. The centre is constructed over five levels with an additional 14 levels of offices situated above the Murray Street end of City Arcade.
Carillon City is located in the geographical heart of the Perth CBD, occupying a super-prime foothold between Murray and Hay Street Malls - Perth's premier retail destination.
Carillon City is a major CBD shopping centre with key linkages to Forrest Chase, Perth Railway Station, bus and ferry interchanges and the office core on St Georges Terrace.
- Building typeCity retail
- Site area (hectares)0.6
- Lettable area ('000sqm)17.6
- Lettable area adjusted for ownership ('000sqm)17.6
- Year built1970
- Ownership (%)100
- Metro areaPerth CBD
- ZoningCity Centre - Cityplace Precinct P5
- Office content34
- Acquisition dateDecember 2016
- NABERS Energy rating (with Green Power)NR
- NABERS Energy rating (without Green Power)NR
- NABERS Water ratingNR