Beenleigh Marketplace is a fully-enclosed sub regional shopping centre located 35 kilometres south of Brisbane in Beenleigh Town Centre.
The centre is conveniently located near to a major rail and transport interchange at Beenleigh railway station, with excellent access to the M1 Pacific Motorway, which links Brisbane and the Gold Coast, making this a destination shopping centre for the region. The centre also benefits from the footfall generated by the adjacent Beenleigh State High School.
Current major occupiers include a Big W discount department store, Woolworths supermarket and Woolworths Plus Petrol, as well as approximately 75 specialty stores.
- Beenleigh town centre location
- Excellent transport connections
- Adjacent to Beenleigh State High School
- Building typeSub Regional shopping centre
- Site area (hectares)6.0
- Lettable area ('000sqm)19.5
- Lettable area adjusted for ownership ('000sqm)19.5
- Car parking spaces1000
- Year built1999
- Ownership (%)100
- Metro areaBrisbane South
- ZoningBeenleigh Town Centre Local Area Plan
- Acquisition dateDecember 2013
- NABERS Energy rating (with Green Power)4.0
- NABERS Energy rating (without Green Power)4.0
- NABERS Water rating5.5