Westfield Mt Druitt
Westfield Mount Druitt is a well-establish regional shopping centre approximately 45 kilometres west of the Sydney CBD.
Major retailers include Kmart and Target discount department stores, Coles and Woolworths supermarkets and approximately 230 specialty stores. There are also a number of food and coffee outlets and a Hoyts cinema complex.
Located just south of west Sydney’s fastest population growth area around Marsden Park, the centre benefits from strong local demand and it’s location adjoins the Schofields Regional Growth precinct.
Westfield Mount Druitt is well connected by road via Carlisle Avenue, The Great Western Highway and the M4 and M7 Motorways. The centre is also directly connected to Mount Druitt Railway Station and the extensive local bus network.
- Regional shopping centre
- Family oriented food and entertainment offering
- Well established anchor tenants
- Building typeRegional shopping centre
- Site area (hectares)15.7
- Lettable area ('000sqm)61.2
- Lettable area adjusted for ownership ('000sqm)30.6
- Car parking spaces2600
- Year built1973
- Ownership (%)50
- Metro areaSydney, Outer West
- Zoning3(a) General Business Zone
- Acquisition dateOctober 2007
- NABERS Energy rating (with Green Power)3.5
- NABERS Energy rating (without Green Power)3.5