Westfield Hurstville is a five level regional shopping centre located approximately 18 kilometres southwest of the Sydney CBD.
Major retailers include Coles, Woolworths and ALDI supermarkets; Big W, Kmart and Target discount department stores and approximately 250 specialty retailers. There are also a number of specialty food outlets and coffee shops with a light and spacious seating area and an EVENT Cinemas complex.
The centre is well serviced by public transport with Hurstville Railway Station nearby - the eighth busiest station on the CityRail network with up to 20,000 passengers passing through each day. There is also a major bus interchange adjacent and a car parking for more than 3,000 vehicles.
- Well connect by road, rail and bus networks
- Family oriented food and entertainment offering
- Well established anchor tenants
- Building typeMajor Regional shopping centre
- Site area (hectares)3.3
- Lettable area ('000sqm)60.0
- Lettable area adjusted for ownership ('000sqm)30.0
- Car parking spaces3020
- Year built1978
- Ownership (%)50
- Metro areaSydney, South West
- Zoning3(b) City Centre Business Zone
- Acquisition dateOctober 2007
- NABERS Energy rating (with Green Power)3.5
- NABERS Energy rating (without Green Power)3.5
- NABERS Water rating2.5