Westfield North Lakes
Westfield North Lakes is a regional shopping centre located approximately 25 kilometres north of Brisbane. The centre occupies a high profile site on the M1 highway between Brisbane and the Sunshine Coast - a major population growth corridor for the region.
Current major retailers include Myer department store, Target and BIG W discount stores and Coles, Woolworths and ALDI supermarkets; and approximately 200 specialty stores. The centre is currently undergoing a $220 million redevelopment to increase in size to 113,000 square metres and will add an eight-screen Event cinema, Ikea, full-line Kmart and JB Hi-Fi among others, plus 4,600 car parking spaces.
The centre is designed with families in mind featuring beautiful hard and soft landscaped walkways, a shared outdoor children’s playground with adjoining cafes, and a large central food court.
- Highly visible location
- Family oriented
- Undergoing a $220 million redevelopment
- Building typeRegional shopping centre
- Site area (hectares)25.9
- Lettable area ('000sqm)85.7
- Lettable area adjusted for ownership ('000sqm)42.8
- Car parking spaces3180
- Year built2003
- Ownership (%)50
- Metro areaBrisbane, North
- ZoningPrecinct Plan 002 - Town Centre Core
- Acquisition dateOctober 2007
- NABERS Energy rating (with Green Power)3.5
- NABERS Energy rating (without Green Power)3.5
- NABERS Water rating3.5