Recognised for its outstanding architectural merit and key location adjoining Circular Quay, Grosvenor Place is a landmark Premium office building in the northern sector of the Sydney CBD.
Providing 44 levels of prime office space, with typical 2,000 square metres floor plates, ground floor retail plaza and car parking for 516 cars.
A signature design by renowned architect Harry Seidler, the island site also includes The Morrison Hotel and the heritage listed Royal Naval House and Johnson's Building.
The individual floors deliver flexible and efficient floor spaces, among the largest in Sydney. Floor-to-ceiling windows are a key feature with many boasting iconic views. There is a dedicated onsite management team.
The pedestrian plaza links the building to the surrounding area including The Rocks and many of Sydney’s cultural icons. Transport from Circular Quay includes rail, bus, ferry and soon light rail.
- Outstanding architectural merit
- 4-star NABERS Energy rating
- Immediate transport connections
- Building typePremium Grade - office
- Site area (hectares)0.8
- Lettable area ('000sqm)84.0
- Lettable area adjusted for ownership ('000sqm)31.5
- Typical floor area (sqm)2,000
- Number of buildings4
- Car parking spaces516
- Year built1988
- Major tenantDeloitte Services
- Ownership (%)38
- Co-ownerDexus Office Partner, CIC, CSC
- Metro areaSydney CBD
- ZoningSydney Core Scheme
- Acquisition dateFebruary 2013
- Book value at ownership ($m)703.1
- Independent valuation dateJune 2019
- Independent valuation at ownership ($m)703.1
- Market cap rate (%)4.88
- Initial yield (%)5.46
- Leased by area (%)99
- Weighted lease term by income (years)4.0
- NABERS Energy rating (with Green Power)4.5
- NABERS Energy rating (without Green Power)4.5
- NABERS Water rating3.0