83 Clarence Street, Sydney
83 Clarence Street is enviably located in the western core of Sydney’s financial district near Wynyard Station with access to the exciting new waterfront development of Barangaroo, Darling Harbour and King Street Wharf.
The 22 level A-Grade office tower has an efficient central core with column-free floor plates ideal for businesses looking for open plan space and an abundance of natural light.
Occupiers benefit from outstanding onsite amenities that promote work-life balance including a childcare centre, four cafes and end-of-trip facilities; as well as two levels of car parking and onsite facilities management.
- Sydney CBD location near Barangaroo
- Column-free floor space with natural light
- Amenities promoting work-life balance
- Building typeA Grade - office
- Site area (hectares)0.2
- Lettable area ('000sqm)20.2
- Lettable area adjusted for ownership ('000sqm)20.2
- Typical floor area (sqm)1,090
- Number of buildings1
- Car parking spaces81
- Year built1985
- Ownership (%)100
- Metro areaSydney CBD
- ZoningCity Centre
- Acquisition dateDecember 1985
- NABERS Energy rating (with Green Power)5.5
- NABERS Energy rating (without Green Power)5.0
- NABERS Water rating4.0