Gateway at 1 Macquarie Place is a high-profile Premium tower with 48 levels including 39 levels of office space with typical floors of 1,198 square metres, three levels of prime retail and four levels of secure basement parking for 172 cars. The building provides flexible and efficient floor plates, impressive foyers and fronts a pedestrian plaza and inner-city park
This historic and highly visible location has a commanding presence on Sydney’s Circular Quay and adjoins the iconic Customs House and is minutes from the Opera House, The Rocks and MCA.
Circular Quay is a major transport hub for trains, buses, ferries and the new light rail, it is among the cities most sought locations.
The workspaces offer flexible and efficient floor plates and from the mid to high rise, tenants enjoy panoramic views across Sydney Harbour to Manly.
- Iconic location on Circular Quay
- Panoramic views
- Outstanding transport connections
- Building typePremium Grade - office
- Site area (hectares)0.5
- Lettable area ('000sqm)48.2
- Lettable area adjusted for ownership ('000sqm)48.2
- Typical floor area (sqm)1,198
- Number of buildings1
- Car parking spaces172
- Year built1990
- Ownership (%)100
- Metro areaSydney CBD
- ZoningCity Centre
- Acquisition dateNovember 1988
- NABERS Energy rating (with Green Power)5.0
- NABERS Energy rating (without Green Power)4.5
- NABERS Water rating3.0