201-217 Elizabeth Street, Sydney
201-217 Elizabeth Street perfectly marries convenience with breath-taking views across Sydney Harbour and Hyde Park.
The impressive building stands elegantly on the corner of Elizabeth, Park and Castlereagh Streets, taking advantage of view corridors and copious amounts of natural light that flood the expansive lobby and all floors.
201-217 Elizabeth offers 34 levels of A-Grade office spaces with innovative column-free space and floor to ceiling windows maximising natural light while offering an enviable outlook across the Sydney CBD.
Convenience is in abundance, with a full-time management team, Dexus concierge services, 12 retail offerings, comprehensive end-of-tip facilities such as shower, locker and bike rack facilities, and parking for 175 cars.
These extensive services are enhanced by direct access to Sydney’s key retail areas, major hotels and to Museum Station and proximity to major public transport options.
- Expansive views and ample natural light
- Direct access to public transport
- Convenient and modern amenities
- Building typeA Grade - office
- Site area (hectares)0.4
- Number of buildings1
- Car parking spaces175
- Year built1979
- Major tenantState of NSW
- Ownership (%)50
- Co-ownerPerron Investments
- Metro areaSydney CBD
- ZoningB8 Metropolitan Centre
- Acquisition dateAugust 2000
- NABERS Energy rating (with Green Power)4.5
- NABERS Energy rating (without Green Power)4.5
- NABERS Water rating3.5