45 Clarence Street, Sydney
45 Clarence Street is a landmark office tower located in the western corridor of Sydney’s financial district adjacent to Barangaroo, one of the world’s most ambitious urban renewal projects.
The 28 level A-Grade building has floor plates of 1,250 square metres with flexible work space solutions for tenants. Clever interior architecture maximises natural light from all four aspects, and occupiers on the upper levels enjoy views of Sydney Harbour, Darling Harbour and the surrounding area.
45 Clarence Street is located close to Wynyard Station and Circular Quay and features a contemporary entrance foyer, ground floor café and five basement levels of parking.
The building also has end-of-trip facilities including bicycle racks, lockers and change facilities, plus concierge and an onsite management team.
- Access to the amenities of Barangaroo
- 360 degree views and natural light
- Excellent tenant facilities
- Building typeA Grade - office
- Site area (hectares)0.4
- Lettable area ('000sqm)32.0
- Lettable area adjusted for ownership ('000sqm)32.0
- Typical floor area (sqm)1,250
- Number of buildings1
- Car parking spaces169
- Year built1990
- Major tenantQube Holdings
- Ownership (%)100
- Metro areaSydney CBD
- ZoningB8 Metropolitan Centre
- Acquisition dateDecember 1998
- Book value at ownership ($m)507.0
- Independent valuation dateJune 2019
- Independent valuation at ownership ($m)507.0
- Market cap rate (%)5.13
- Initial yield (%)4.75
- Leased by area (%)99
- Weighted lease term by income (years)3.3
- NABERS Energy rating (with Green Power)5.5
- NABERS Energy rating (without Green Power)5.0
- NABERS Water rating4.0