Dexus Industrial Estate
28 Distribution Drive is a premium quality freestanding industrial estate with warehouse and office space located in Truganina, 18 kilometres west of the Melbourne CBD.
Truganina is located in the south-west of Melbourne an area of rapid development with extensive land-banks, the area has excellent over-land access and is connected to the Werribee railway line at Laverton station and Aircraft station. Truganina is serviced by a network of primary and secondary state arterial roads.
Located within the Dexus Industrial Estate in Truganina, Melbourne’s fastest growing industrial precinct, the building features contemporary architecture setting a new benchmark in industrial warehouse design.
The warehouse component features 10-metre high internal clearance with ESFR sprinklers and provides four recessed loading docks and multiple on grade access points; the offices are incorporated into a mezzanine level featuring floor to ceiling windows that maximise natural light.
The estate provides convenient access to the Princess/Westgate Freeway, Western Ring Road and the Deer Park Bypass.
- Melbourne’s fastest growing industrial precinct
- Access to Melbourne CBD and ports
- High internal clearance and 10 loading docks
- Building typeIndustrial Estate
- Site area (hectares)2.4
- Lettable area ('000sqm)11.9
- Lettable area adjusted for ownership ('000sqm)4.5
- Number of buildings1
- Year built2013
- Major tenantLinpac Packaging Australia
- Ownership (%)37.5
- Co-ownerAIP, Dexus Australian Logistics Partner
- Metro areaMelbourne, West
- ZoningIndustrial 2
- Site coverage (%)50
- Number of units1
- Average unit size11.9
- Office content4
- Acquisition dateJuly 2002
- Book value at ownership ($m)5.6
- Independent valuation dateJune 2019
- Independent valuation at ownership ($m)5.6
- Market cap rate (%)5.75
- Initial yield (%)6.08
- Leased by area (%)100
- Weighted lease term by income (years)6.3