Dexus Industrial Estate
2-10 Distribution Drive is a modern freestanding distribution centre providing two levels of office accommodation and a single level warehouse.
The facility is located in Truganina, one of Melbourne’s fastest growing industrial precincts 18 kilometres west of the CBD. Truganina is located in the south-west of Melbourne an area of rapid development with extensive land-banks, the area has excellent over-land access and is connected to the Werribee railway line at Laverton station and Aircraft station. Truganina is serviced by a network of primary and secondary state arterial roads.
The warehouse features high internal clearance, a combination of recessed loading docks and on-grade access and large awnings providing all-weather protection. There is significant curtilage area with a staff and visitor parking leading to a contemporary office reception.
The centre provides convenient access to the Princess/Westgate Freeway, Western Ring Road and the Deer Park Bypass.
- Melbourne’s fastest growing industrial precinct
- Access to Melbourne CBD and ports
- Large awnings for all weather protection
- Building typeIndustrial Estate
- Site area (hectares)3.7
- Lettable area ('000sqm)17.5
- Lettable area adjusted for ownership ('000sqm)6.6
- Number of buildings1
- Year built2012
- Major tenantUnipod
- Ownership (%)37.5
- Co-ownerAIP, Dexus Australian Logistics Partner
- Metro areaMelbourne, West
- ZoningIndustrial 2
- Site coverage (%)47
- Number of units1
- Average unit size17.5
- Office content3
- Acquisition dateJuly 2002
- Book value at ownership ($m)8.0
- Independent valuation dateJune 2019
- Independent valuation at ownership ($m)8.0
- Market cap rate (%)5.75
- Initial yield (%)5.55
- Leased by area (%)100
- Weighted lease term by income (years)8.1