Dexus Industrial Estate
11-17 Distribution Drive is a stand-alone distribution centre comprising a single level office and attached warehouse in Melbourne’s fastest growing industrial precinct, Truganina.
The 45,500 square metre facility has a high bay steel portal framed warehouse with significant curtilage areas and car parking for staff and visitors. The northern side of the building features multiple on grade access and recessed loading docks. The building provides a substantial canopy serviced by 20 on grade access points.
Laverton is located in the south-west of Melbourne an area of rapid development with extensive land-banks, the area has excellent over-land access and is connected to the Werribee railway line at Laverton station and Aircraft station. Truganina is serviced by a network of primary and secondary state arterial roads.
Located 18 kilometres west of the Melbourne CBD, the centre provides convenient access to the Princess/Westgate Freeway, Western Ring Road and the Deer Park Bypass. The property is located on the southern side of Distribution Drive with a second street frontage to Foundation Drive in the Dexus Industrial Estate.
- Melbourne’s fastest growing industrial precinct
- Access to Melbourne CBD and ports
- Large awnings for all weather protection
- Building typeDistribution Centre
- Site area (hectares)9.6
- Lettable area ('000sqm)45.5
- Lettable area adjusted for ownership ('000sqm)17.1
- Number of buildings1
- Year built2007
- Major tenantCUB
- Ownership (%)37.5
- Co-ownerAIP, Dexus Australian Logistics Partner
- Metro areaMelbourne, West
- ZoningIndustrial 2
- Site coverage (%)48
- Number of units1
- Average unit size45.5
- Office content8
- Acquisition dateJuly 2002
- Book value at ownership ($m)20.6
- Independent valuation dateJune 2019
- Independent valuation at ownership ($m)20.6
- Market cap rate (%)6.00
- Initial yield (%)5.62
- Leased by area (%)100
- Weighted lease term by income (years)4.5