Dexus Industrial Estate
7-9 Distribution Drive is part of an industrial estate that's home to a variety of top local and international brands in the packaging, retail, beverage and logistics sectors.
7-9 Distribution Drive is a high quality free standing facility consisting of a single level office and warehouse including multiple on grade access doors and a semi enclosed canopy over the loading areas.
Situated in an industrial precinct area regarded as fast growing and highly sought after, this is a premium staged industrial development that ticks every box.
The estate itself is intelligently positioned in a thriving logistics district, with convenient access to ports, airports and major road networks such as the Western Ring Road, Westgate Freeway, City Link and the Deer Park Bypass.
- Prized Industrial precinct
- Leading strategic location
- Quality office & warehousing features
- Building typeIndustrial Estate
- Site area (hectares)1.8
- Lettable area ('000sqm)7.9
- Lettable area adjusted for ownership ('000sqm)3.0
- Number of buildings1
- Year built2007
- Major tenantHufcor
- Ownership (%)37.5
- Co-ownerAIP, Dexus Australian Logistics Partner
- Metro areaMelbourne, West
- ZoningIndustrial 2
- Site coverage (%)43
- Number of units1
- Average unit size7.9
- Office content31
- Acquisition dateJuly 2002
- Book value at ownership ($m)3.7
- Independent valuation dateJune 2019
- Independent valuation at ownership ($m)3.7
- Market cap rate (%)6.25
- Initial yield (%)6.15
- Leased by area (%)100
- Weighted lease term by income (years)2.9