Dexus Industrial Estate
25 Distribution Drive is part of an industrial estate that's home to a variety of top local and international brands in the packaging, retail, beverage and logistics sectors.
Situated in an industrial precinct area regarded as fast growing and highly sought after, this is a premium staged industrial development that ticks every box.
Key standout attributes throughout the estate include offices with lobby areas and lift facilities, extensive sprinkler networks, generous warehouse spaces, recessed loading docks and container dooring, along with large loading canopies and hard stand areas.
The estate itself is intelligently positioned in a thriving logistics district, with convenient access to ports, airports and major road networks such as the Western Ring Road, Westgate Freeway, City Link and the Deer Park Bypass.
- Prized Industrial precinct
- Leading strategic location
- Quality office & warehousing features
- Building typeIndustrial Estate
- Site area (hectares)1.6
- Lettable area ('000sqm)15.7
- Lettable area adjusted for ownership ('000sqm)11.7
- Number of buildings1
- Year built2012
- Major tenantNatures Dairy Australia
- Ownership (%)75
- Co-ownerDexus Australian Logistics Partner
- Metro areaMelbourne, West
- ZoningIndustrial 2
- Site coverage (%)48
- Number of units1
- Average unit size15.7
- Office content5
- Acquisition dateJuly 2002
- Book value at ownership ($m)16.1
- Independent valuation dateJune 2019
- Independent valuation at ownership ($m)16.1
- Market cap rate (%)5.75
- Initial yield (%)5.75
- Leased by area (%)100
- Weighted lease term by income (years)8.4