145-151 Arthur Street, Flemington
145-151 Arthur Street is a rare A-Grade industrial estate in the inner-west precinct of Homebush, well connected to the M4 motorway for strategic distribution.
The nine modern warehouse units offer space ranging from 600-9,000 square metres, all approximately 10 metres in height and fitted with fire sprinklers, on grade access and awnings. The accompanying offices are generally spread over two levels and come complete with ducted air conditioning and a kitchenette.
145-151 Arthur sits approximately 16 kilometres west of the Sydney CBD and 8 kilometres east of the Parramatta CBD. It is located in an established industrial precinct with convenient access to major arterial roads in Western Sydney including the M4 motorway.
While there is ample parking for 401 cars, the property is within walking distance to rail transport.
- Rare A-Grade warehouse/office space
- Strategic location for distribution - well connected to M4
- Walking distance to public transport
- Building typeBusiness Park
- Site area (hectares)3.2
- Lettable area ('000sqm)19.2
- Lettable area adjusted for ownership ('000sqm)19.2
- Number of buildings2
- Car parking spaces401
- Year built1985
- Major tenantRail Infrastructure Corporatio
- Ownership (%)100
- Metro areaSydney, Inner West
- ZoningIN1 General Industrial
- Site coverage (%)60
- Number of units9
- Average unit size2.1
- Office content56
- Acquisition dateSeptember 1997
- Book value at ownership ($m)40.5
- Independent valuation dateJune 2019
- Independent valuation at ownership ($m)40.5
- Market cap rate (%)6.00
- Initial yield (%)7.19
- Leased by area (%)100
- Weighted lease term by income (years)2.7