42 Manton Street, Morningside
42 Manton Street is a 6,400 square metre logistics facility on the south bank of the Brisbane River in the area of Morningside.
The modern, freestanding building adjoins DWPF's existing asset at 34 Manton Street which has development approval for a further 4,200 square metres on surplus land. As a result, the acquisition creates a larger estate of relevance in the precinct over the longer term.
The facility is well positioned within the Brisbane Australian Trade Coast industrial precinct which benefits from trade activity connected to the Port of Brisbane and Brisbane Airport. The precinct is set to benefit over the long-term from investment in seaport and airport related infrastructure.
The site is approximately 5 kilometres east of the Brisbane CBD, 8 kilometres south of the Brisbane Airport via the M1, and 14 kilometres west of the Port of Brisbane via the M4.
- Premier Brisbane Australian Trade Coast location
- Surplus land development opportunity
- Future investment in sea and airport infrastructure
- Building typeIndustrial Estate
- Site area (hectares)1.1
- Lettable area ('000sqm)4.4
- Lettable area adjusted for ownership ('000sqm)4.4
- Number of buildings1
- Car parking spaces58
- Year built2005
- Ownership (%)100
- Metro areaBrisbane, Trade Coast
- ZoningGeneral Industrial
- Site coverage (%)41
- Number of units1
- Average unit size6.4
- Office content7
- Acquisition dateApril 2015