1439 Lytton Street, Hemmant
1439 Lytton Street is an industrial complex comprising four warehouse/office buildings of varying sizes. The estate is anchored by 1439 Lytton Street is a modern industrial complex comprising four warehouse and office buildings located in the highly sought after Trade Coast precinct in Brisbane.
The estate provides space of varying sizes and is well positioned for logistics operators, retailers and wholesalers wanting to be close to the airport, sea port terminals and the Brisbane CBD. North – south access into south east Queensland is easily facilitated from the site.
The complex is well connected to public transport via the adjacent Hemmant Railway Station, and by road via the newly upgraded Port of Brisbane Motorway known as Port Connect. There is also significant infrastructure investment planned at Brisbane Airport and the port expansion at Fisherman Islands.
The estate is currently anchored by Electrolux with a lease expiring in June 2024.
- Premier Brisbane industrial precinct
- Well connect to road, rail and sea
- 14 kilometres to Brisbane airport
with a lease expiring in June 2024.
- Building typeIndustrial Estate
- Site area (hectares)5.6
- Lettable area ('000sqm)25.3
- Lettable area adjusted for ownership ('000sqm)25.3
- Number of buildings6
- Car parking spaces283
- Year built1996
- Ownership (%)100
- Metro areaBrisbane, Trade Coast
- ZoningGeneral Industrial & Light Industry
- Site coverage (%)45
- Number of units20
- Average unit size1.3
- Office content28
- Acquisition dateNovember 2013